Dispute assistance Framework:
Dispute Assistance is only available (i) after the initial funding of the milestone associated with only the Fixed-Price Service Contract, and (ii) prior to the Dispute Assistance Deadline. Dispute Assistance is not available to either the VendorVendor or the Client via the Varselor platform after the Dispute Assistance Deadline.
Varselor will first attempt to assist the Client and Vendor by reviewing the dispute and proposing a mutual, non-binding resolution.
- The Varselor Disputes team will notify the Client and Vendor via ticket by providing a notice of dispute along with a request for information and supporting documentation (if any).
- If both Client and VendorVendor respond to the notice and request for information, the Disputes team will review the documentation submitted and any information available on the Varselor platform and associated tools that pertain to the dispute. After review, the Disputes team will propose a mutual, non-binding resolution based on the review results.
- The proposed resolution is non-binding; Client and Vendor can choose whether or not to agree to it. If Client and Vendor agree in writing to the proposed resolution, then Varselor is authorized and irrevocably instructed to immediately release funds in the milestone in accordance with the proposed resolution.
- If Client or Vendor rejects Varselor proposed non-binding resolution, they may proceed to Arbitration. If Client and Vendor do not choose to arbitrate, Vendor and Client agree that Varselor is authorized and irrevocably instructed to release to Client all funds held in the milestone immediately.
- To help our users connect as safely as possible, we require that you do not request or share any contact information and keep all direct communications on Varselor until you start a contract. This means you cannot share your contact information in your profiles, proposals, job postings, invites, or other pre-hire contacts.
- All introductions, interviews, meetings, product demonstrations workshops, and project scoping communications need to use Varselor’s collaboration tools.