Skills, competencies and experience that a CTA must possess:
- Excellent communication, analytic and problem solving skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in providing advisory services to Enterprise Clients
- Proven track record as a subject matter expert and consultant with hands on experience.
- Experience working with geographically (and potentially globally) dispersed teams across different timezones
- Experience developing and implementing best practices for IT Service Delivery
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise Software, Emerging Technologies, Systems Implementation, Cloud Computing, IT Transformation, IoT, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, infrastructure (network, storage, compute, virtualization) and information security
- Experience with software-defined networks, software-defined data center infrastructure and understanding of modern cloud capabilities (Private, Hybrid and Public)
Additional skills and competencies may include:
- Proficient on cloud platform architecture and design including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Proficient with Automation and Orchestration tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, vRealize, Cisco Cloud Center, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, GitHub, ServiceNow and Jenkins
- Understanding of various programming languages (Python/Perl/Java/MySQL/PgSQL) and scripting related to automation, orchestration, Infrastructure as a Service, etc.
- Familiar with agile development and continuous integration