The role of a Chief Technology Advisor is to offer advisory services online to Varselors clients across the globe. It is a freelance opportunity where you would be required to represent yourself as an exclusive consultant of Varselor.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Gathering information from clients, understanding and documenting their business processes and requirements, performing gap analyses, provide unbiased vendor recommendations.
- Growing lasting relationships with clients and deliver quality advisory services.
- Helping clients drive business-led and technology-enabled transformation
- Monitoring progress, managing project risks, and ensure key stakeholders of the project are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership of your tasks and deliverables and see the projects assigned to you through to completion.