Here is how it works:
- Register! You have to be registered on varselor.com to acquire clients, but don't worry; it only takes a few minutes and costs nothing. Here is a link to register in case you haven't already.
- Create a compelling profile: Your profile is your shopfront and key to setting the right first impression with prospective clients, so it is worth making a bit of effort so that it sells your product, service, and expertise. Your experience highlighting your past work is particularly important.
- Create your Service Package: These are preconfigured service offerings for implementation, support, training, integration, migration, development, etc. Clients can purchase the Service Packages you offer from your profile page or liaise directly with you for modifications.
- Bid on projects: Once your profile is approved, you may start bidding on projects posted on the platform.
- Get shortlisted: If your proposal matches the project requirements, a Varselor Technology Advisor will liaise with you on the next steps of the evaluation process. Once shortlisted, you will be invited for the interview/demo directly with the client. This stage could include multiple rounds of meetings through online meeting tools like Zoom, Microsoft teams. Based on your interaction with the client, you may also be required to resubmit your final proposal at this stage.
- Get awarded: We will intimate you once your proposal is accepted and funded by the client as per the agreed terms.